Ballot petitions for the November 2022 election
Here are the three ballot petitions signature pages that you can fill out with your friends and family and drop off to your Town Clerk. Here are the 5 simple steps to take to fill one out:
1. PRINT the 3 attached PDF's. Make sure you print DOUBLE SIDED.
2. At the bottom of each side of the sheet, write the NAME OF THE TOWN you are collecting for in the box. That is all you need to fill out on the form, YOUR TOWN in the BOX and your Signature with your Address, that's it.
3. Sign YOUR Full NAME AND STREET ADDRESS WHERE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE, INCLUDE APARTMENT NUMBER IF NECESSARY, NO PO BOXES.. Use a blue or black ink pen, no sharpies.
4. Get your friends and family in YOUR TOWN to sign. Make sure it's legible so the Town Clerk can verify your signature.
5. DROP OFF THE FORM to your Town Clerk's Office, by November 1st.
No New Gas Tax
Child born alive
This is your Education description. Concisely describe your degree and any other highlights of your studies. Make sure to include relevant skills, accomplishments, and milestones gained. Don’t forget to adjust the timeframe in the subtitle.
voter- Photo I.D.
Get in Touch